Pancakes qualify as a “staple” in our homes. Our families love them for breakfast, lunch or even dinner! This recipe is so easy and literally requires a simple mix of ingredients in a bowl. You’ll have the batter whipped up within 5 minutes. We promise that you’ll never buy a pancake mix again!
Using CUT Flour, we promise you won’t be disappointed. These pancakes stay so moist and fluffy. They’re NOT gritty and soak up the syrup just as you’d expect. NO ONE will have a clue they’re gluten-free!
No mixer? It’s all good. Go ahead and either mix these pancakes by hand or pull out the mixer! Either method will give you amazing pancakes within minutes.
No griddle? It’s ok too! We simply use a frying pan. Your pancakes will be perfect, don’t stress it. Pour a cup of coffee and start your weekend right…
Seriously, mix these up in 5 minutes. There’s no method needed other than get the ingredients in a bowl and mix it up! This is the perfect way to a Saturday morning or send the kids off to school.
PancakesCourse: Main, Not Always BreakfastCuisine: CanadianDifficulty: Easy
We promise that you’ll never buy a pancake mix again! Made with CUT Flour, we promise you won’t be disappointed. These pancakes stay so moist and fluffy. They’re NOT gritty and soak up the syrup just as you’d expect. NO ONE will have a clue they’re gluten-free!
1 1/4 cup CUT Flour
1 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp butter, melted
1 1/2 cup milk
- Either by hand or using an electric mixer, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- If using stovetop or griddle, set to medium heat. Warm frying pan and griddle for 2/3 minutes.
- When warmed, begin pouring small amounts of batter into pancake sized rounds onto griddle or frying pan.
- When bubbles start to form on top of batter, flip and cook the other side. This total process won’t take long, approximately 3 minutes.
- You may need to adjust your temperature slightly and lower the heat if you find your pan is getting too hot.
- When all your pancakes are made, smother them with your favourite toppings! Our families love whipping cream, hazelnut spread, fruit and all syrups.
- Try a different syrup – cane, agave, maple…we dare you!
Stacey and Meg